During this 2-day workshop, we will guide you in a step-by-step approach to developing your own story-based presentation. You will learn and practice the same story structure used in literature, films, theater, journalism and story-based sales and marketing. We will also work with you and provide you with one of seven storytelling variations that are sure to engage your audience, and at the same time, be relevant and memorable – in numerous contexts (sales, marketing, public speaking, TED Talks, and even for scientific presentations). Our trainers are themselves experienced presenters and writers who can help you create a compelling story that can stand alone without using PowerPoint.
- How to determine what you want your story to say
- Learning the structure that is found in every story
- 7 variations of the story structure
- Creating tension within your story
- Getting your audience emotionally involved
- Putting your story together
- Presenting your story with impact