Powerful Presentations Training Seminar in Germany
Delivering an effective and powerful presentation is a skill, a skill you can learn. And like all skills you cannot develop it by just reading about it – or listening to someone lecture on it remotely. In other words, a clear and well-delivered presentation is like driving a car, writing, or performing any sport; you just have to do it, and keep doing it…with guided and focused practice.
That’s where we come in. At the International Presentation Academy, trainers are specifically qualified to teach presentation skills. That’s our focus. Our 2-day presentation skills training workshop in Germany (in English or German) is designed to engage participants in a step-by-step guided approach, with their own topics, to make powerful presentations in every dimension of their talk. This includes developing a coherent structure (we will show you how), writing for flow and impact, speaking convincingly and authentically, and breaking free of PowerPoint text slides. We will also get you to do it, with lots of practice.
Powerful Presentations is our flagship seminar and one of the most hands-on presentation skills training courses you will find anywhere. It is appropriate for those giving business or scientific talks, for sales professionals, for TED-Talk speakers, or simply for those needing general public speaking skills. Whatever your current level, our presentations training workshop will take you to the next level and beyond.
Ask us about our in-house seminars – in Germany and throughout Europe. We hope to hear from you.
- Using the right structure for business and sales professionals, inspirational public speakers, presentations training and storytelling presentations, as well as technical and scientific presentations
- Capturing attention at the very beginning
- Articulating your purpose clearly around the needs of the audience
- Using the story structure to create tension and aid memory
- Making your presentation relevant and interesting
- Using different persuasive structures for supporting your ideas
- Developing simple and memorable key points
- Developing viewer-friendly visual support (i.e. PowerPoint)
- Speaking freely, authentically, using flow, tempo and intonation, pauses, and body language with impact
- Filming your presentation to refine your delivery (2 video sessions with feedback for each participant)
- Adapting your presentation across cultures (see link)
We believe that presenting is a skill, like learning to drive or play golf. It has to be practiced repeatedly to develop competency. That’s why we only have small groups in attendance – so that everyone has a chance to practice many times. At the International Presentation Academy, we put the participant at the center of our presentation skills training seminar with the aim of internalizing competency before you leave us. You can expect:
- Short input sessions and lots of hands-on, learn-by-doing practice
- 6 in-front-of-trainer presentations per participant (2 filmed), plus 3 practice presentations
- Voice and speaking exercises
- Personalized feedback for every presentation
- Time and input on how to design audience-friendly slides
- The chance to use your own topic on this presentation workshop
Max. 7 participants per trainer